✈✨ 1 Core 30 Lakh ka Gold Smuggling at Mumbai Airport in last 2 Days
✨ 6 cases mein total 4.3 Kilo se zyada Gold kiya Seize
1. Passenger named Mr. Deepak Kumar Sheta holding Indian passport who arrived from Dubai vide Indigo flight. His personal search resulted in the recovery of gold jewellery weighing 722 gms and valued at Rs. 21,29,900/- concealed in front pocket of his linen pant.
2. Passenger Mr. Riyaj Mohammed (29) holding Indian passport, arrived from Riyadh by Air India flight. The detail search of the checked in baggage of the passenger resulted into the recovery of 2 white coloured gold wires collectively weighing 699 grams valued at Rs. 20,62,050/- which were inside the inner lining of said the trolly bag.
3. Passenger named Mrs. Rekha Srichanda Talreja (39) holding Indian passport who arrived from Bangkok by Thai Airways flight was intercepted. Personal search of the passenger and her baggage resulted into the recovery of gold jewellery and one cut piece of gold bar from her rectum totally weighing 810 grams and valued at Rs. 23,89,500/-.
4. Passenger named Mr. Muhammed Rishad Vannante Valappil (29) holding Indian passport who arrived from Dubai by Emirates flight was intercepted. Examination of his checked-in-baggage resulted into the recovery of hollow cylindrical shaped gold from inside a mixer weighing 860 grams valued at Rs. 25,37,000/-. The gold was cleverly concealed in the cavity of shaft in the housing of mixer grinder of brand ‘Meenimix’.
5. Passenger named Mr. Abdul Majeed Pallikere Ahmed (42) holding Indian passport who arrived from Dubai by Fly Dubai Airlines was intercepted. Examination of his checked-in-baggage resulted into the recovery hollow cylindrical shaped gold from inside a mixer weighing 861 grams valued at Rs. 25,39,950/- The gold was cleverly concealed in the cavity of shaft in the housing of said mixer grinder of brand ‘Clikon’.
6. During the day duty of 26.07.17, while frisking of one Airport Staff Mr. Arif Mohamed Khan (23), near the gate located at V17F, officers recovered four gold bars of ten tolas each totally weighing 464 grams valued at Rs. 13,68,000/- from the battery slot of the Samsung mobile he was carrying. Mr. Arif Mohammed Khan told in his statement that the said mobile phone with gold bars were given to him, near aerobridge, by one passenger who arrived from Dubai by Jet Airways Flight no. 9W 579. Mr. Arif Khan works as a Customer Agent in Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), a subsidiary of Air India.
Like Our Officials Accounts